Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Must be strong..

I am writing these words for myself. I am the only person who know myself in the best way. So Sakinah, be strong okay.. Sakinah, you must trust yourself.. think that you can do it.. you can handle it.. Allah with you all the time..

First is recheck your relationship with your God (khusyuk dlm solat, best ibadah)
Second is focus on your master study. (For yourself.. niatkan kerana Allah s.w.t)
Third is your family. (Call parents every week.. help siblings)
Third is your networking with peoples around. (Communication skills.. keperibadian yg baik.. confident level)

Never waste your time. Every seconds is valueable. We will never realize about the time passing. Sedar2 dah hujung bulan. Sememangnya masa sungguh cepat berlalu. Kadang2 rasa takut.. mati makin hampir dgn peredaran masa.. Ya Allah, kami mohon perlindungan di bawah lembayung rahmatMu.. usah sia2kan hidup kami dgn perkara yg sia2..

I am also thinking about my life.. partner in life.. sometime hard.. but as a sister, as a daughter and as a fiancee, I must be strong! The time will come and I will found what I willing to.. insyaAllah.. then, Sakinah bersabarlah.. percaya bahawa Allah sedang mengujimu.. ada hikmah ada hikmh.. itu yang terbaik k..

my supervisor had pushed me on the first meeting for my project.. then I can accpet but sometime its hard.. what is my strategy? must find the best study method. doing technical paper.. study on piezoelectricity.. get the idea and just doing your work! beringatlah bahwa ilmu tu milik Allah.. apa yg mudah dan yg susah semuanya datang dari Allah.. itu khazanah Allah..
"Ya Allah, hambaMu ini lemah.. seringkali kumengadu dan merintih, bukakan pintu hidayahMu kepada ku ya Tuhan.. sesungguhnya Engkau Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang"

No comments:

Post a Comment