Monday, May 18, 2009

I miss my mother

Last weekend went to Bengkel Felo.. and for me.. the report must be done as a secretary.. we brainstormed for the college issues and student issues.. now I am in the population of professional team.. hope I can learn more..

It is not easy to accept our own wrongness.. sometimes we always think that we are right.. but human being.. doing something wrong.. but for the person who can realize that he/she is doing wrong and willing to improve and admit.. that one is a strong one.. tak bermakna yg di atas selalu benar.. sebab hakikat manusia adalah lemah.. yg selalu kuat hanya Allah.. berhati terbuka dan mudah menerima teguran.. itu adalah kekuatan.. sbb tu manusia xselalu mudah untuk melakukannya..

I miss my mother.. always thinking about her...

No comments:

Post a Comment